For more than two decades RSI has learned that when you work with court ADR, sooner or later, you are going to think, hear or say something like the following:
- Designing a court ADR program is more complicated than I expected.
- Court ADR programs do not just run themselves.
- We need to know if the court ADR program is working.
- Someone must have figured this out already.
- Someone should make information about court ADR available in one place.
- Our court's mediators should be skilled and more people should know about court ADR.
Fortunately, RSI's expert staff members have figured out what to do when these issues and others arise!
Our collective expertise encompasses all aspects of court ADR. As the saying goes, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. By researching, designing, administering and evaluating programs, each activity strengthens our ability to do the others. Use the navigation sidebar to explore what we can do for you.