RSI assists courts in making more effective and efficient use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in many ways, including:
- Conducting independent research to analyze current trends and identify best practices
- Helping courts develop new ADR programs and improve existing programs
- Setting up program monitoring systems
- Evaluating programs
- Disseminating reliable information on court ADR
- Educating people about court ADR through newsletters, presentations and other outreach activities
Read our brochure for more information about our programs and services.